Paryushan & Das Lakshan Parva
Shwetambar Deravasi Paryushan (Sep 3 – Sep 11)
Das Lakshan Maha Parva (Sep 10 – Sep 19)
Please sign up ahead of time for all the daily activities to help us successfully execute the program. Following events will be in person with limited spots available through sign-ups: http://tinyurl.com/parv2021signup
- Rayi Pratikaman (morning pratikaman) at Redmond Derasar
- Daily puja at Bothell Jinalaya and Redmond Derasar
- Mahavir Janam Vanchan & Swapna Boli at Woodinville (open space)
- Parshvanath Bhagwan panch kalaynak Pujan at Woodinville (open space)
- Samvatsari Pratikaman at Redmond Derasar.
Please check below location/zoom link for morning abhishek/pooja as well for cultural program
- Bothell Jinalaya (Morning Abhishek and Pooja)
- Live telecast of morning program as well as cultural program will be conducted online over Zoom. Link : https://zoom.us/j/815938134
Please sign up for swapna bolis (two families can take one Swapna labh) and Nakro for Parshvanath Bhagwan Panch Kalyanak Pujan: http://tinyurl.com/parv2021signup
Cultural Program Registration
For Cultural Event Registration, sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/Daslakshan2021
- Registration for most Cultural Events is mandatory. This will help us to plan for the event accordingly.
- Please register separately for each event and for each participant. Add one line for each event and for each participant
separately in the registration excel sheet.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Religious Committee lead: Deepali Shah (Shwetamber Derawasi) 425-269-4728.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Cultural Committee lead: Nagarjun Jain: 516-445-8165 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request you to send your donations via Zelle at email@example.com. Please mention your name & donation reason in comments.