• Importance of Jinalaya
• Das Lakshan Dharma
• Daan Chaar Prakar
• Chaar Kashay
• Karma Siddhant
All the entries will be confirmed on first come, first serve basis
Participants will receive 1st confirmation within 5 days of registering their entries
Participants will be asked to send video clipping of their entry around late March (Date to be announced*).
Based on video clips, Cultural Team might require an in-person audition of selective entries (Late March- Early April*).
- Please adhere to suggested themes as far as possible. Feel free to contact us if you need any ideas.
- All entries should have either all kids (under 18 years) or combination of adults and kids. We are not able to take adult only entries for this event currently.
- The time slots/order assignment is based on the presentation category.
Song/Dance/Talk – 3 – 5 min max
Skit/Play – 15-20 min max
Others – 5 min max (We can analyze based on the entry)
Minimum number of Participants per entry is 4
- No last minute changes are accepted in the presentation category or presentation itself.
- Only religious performances are allowed. Bollywood tunes are not encouraged. If you are not sure, please run your song selection through us.
- We would like the maximum participation, so we are allowing kids to participate in maximum 2 presentations and adults to participate in maximum 1 presentation only.
Please adhere to the participation requirements. Cultural Committee is happy to answer any questions that you might have.
** All the decisions made by Cultural Committee will be final **