AIM OF DESIGNING SYLLABUS
- Add tatav in classes.
- Include knowledge of 4 anuyog.
- Interesting for kids to learn.
- Parents find enhancement in kids jain knowledge
GOAL OF THE CLASS
|Pronunciation of mantra ,importance of mantra ,name of 5 parmeshthi
|Learn about parmeshthi and know that mantra is important
|Stuthi, bhakthi song
|Explain the meaning about it and learn it each class
|They can sing jain stuti everyone and feel proud
|Meaning of jeev-ajeev
|Learn the concept
|Jain flag, om, swastik, jain jinendra, jinvani, eating habits ,filter water,
|They greet in temple and family by jai jinendra, recognize of jain flag among them all,
|Story of lord adinath ji
|Adinath bhagwan’s life story and symbol
|Story of lord mahaveer ji
|Mahaveer bhagwan’s life story and symbol
- We can have more curriculum based on little kids interests like 24 tirthankar names, 5 paap , 4 gati, etc…
- We will have color and games based on chapter.
- We made the syllabus based on age group but we always need suggestions from parents for our little ones